Monday, October 7, 2013

From strength to strength.

Blessed are those whose strength is in You, 
     who have set their hearts on a pilgrimage.
As they pass through the valley of Baca,
     they make it a place of springs;
     the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
They go from strength to strength,
     till each appears before God in Zion. 
(Psalm 84:6-7)

When all is lost, my Jesus says, Now you shall find Me.
When I am weak, my Jesus says, Now you shall soar.
In the desert, my Jesus says, Overflow with springs of living water.
In the wilderness, He says, Behold I am doing a new thing! (Is 43:19)

In all of the noise, he says, Be still. Find rest in Me. Take my hand, for I am your God. 

I am ministered to by the love and grace of Almighty God. I go from strength to strength. I am satisfied in His Perfect Peace.

And out of this place, He says, Go. Soar. For I am with You. 

I am your sun and shield, I bestow favor and honour; no good thing will I withhold from you, from those who walk blameless... [taken from Psalm 84:11]

O Lord Almighty, blessed is the person who trusts in you. (Psalm 84:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment